Tucson Auto Defect Attorneys
Getting into a car accident due to a defect is traumatic, unexpected, and worst of all, a complete injustice. If you’ve been involved in a car accident and it was caused by or made worse by a malfunction or defect, you should speak to a Tucson auto defect attorney with Russo Law Firm as soon as possible. When you’ve been injured in an accident that was not your fault, you deserve the compensation you need to make it through your medical bills, time lost from work, and pain and suffering.
Russo Law Firm has been a part of the community for over half a century, when lead attorney Russell Russo founded the firm in the same year he passed the bar. Over the years, we have grown as a firm, both in attorneys and satisfied clients. The firm’s lifelong commitment to putting the clients first has kept us thriving. Know that you can expect the same kind of exemplary service we’ve been giving our clients for years, and will continue to give for years to come. If you’ve been injured due to a defect, call us at (520) 529-1515 to set up a free consultation.
Do I need an auto defect attorney?
As thorough as this process may seem on the surface, products often slip through the cracks. The sad part is that in many cases this isn’t found out unless an accident or some sort of injury happens which makes the defects clear. In these cases, it’s important to remember that the manufacturers are responsible for the safety design and manufacture of their vehicle or product. It’s often difficult to assess whether or not an injury caused by a vehicle or product was due to a consumer’s mistake or the manufacturer’s error in production or design.
For this reason, it’s highly recommended to seek the knowledge of a personal injury attorney if you find yourself dealing with a personal injury case of this sort. Russo Law Firm can help assess the situation and determine whether or not you have been wronged and deserve compensation for the injuries you or a loved one have incurred. For example, car rollovers in SUVs are a common accident, which can seemingly be the fault of the driver, but manufacturers have a great responsibility to help avoid them. Our experienced attorneys at Russo Law Firm can help assess these accidents and make moves to help you acquire the compensation you deserve when a vehicle or product you’ve used has failed you.
Have I been a victim of manufacturer error?
There are many more cases than simply rollovers which can be chalked up to manufacturer defects. Negligent manufacturing and design can lead to many catastrophic injuries that may require hospitalization and keep you or a loved one away from work or the home for a while. We at Russo Law Firm have the resources and expertise required to help tackle a broad array of manufacturer negligence cases such as:
- Airbag defects: airbags fail to deploy, or deploy improperly, leading to traumatic injuries to the occupants’ head/neck
- Defective brakes: braking system fails or falters, causing the vehicle to lose control and crash at high speed
- Door latch failures: door latch failures can lead to vehicle doors opening during a collision, risking a passenger being thrown from the vehicle and harmed
- Occupant restraint system failures: a seatbelt with too much slack can fail to restrain an occupant during a collision, risking the passenger be thrown around in the vehicle, or even outside. Conversely, a seatbelt that cannot be undone in a rollover situation that makes it too difficult to leave the vehicle also puts occupants at risk
- Post-collision fires: poorly designed fuel systems can lead to a post-collision fuel fed fire (PCFFF) in which the vehicle erupts into flames, putting the occupants and anyone in the vicinity of the vehicle in grave danger
- Roof pillar defects and roof crush: caving roof support pillars during a rollover accident risks serious neck injuries or paralysis to the occupants
- Rollovers: poor balancing on a vehicle can cause it to roll over and risk serious injury to the occupants under normal operating circumstances
- De-treading and tire blowouts: tires failing earlier than intended, with only light or moderate wear, leading to accidents on the road and risking injury to occupants
This is not an exhaustive list of manufacturer or design errors by any measure, as the number of parts in a vehicle is quite large. If you’ve been injured in an accident and you suspect that a defect caused the accident or made it worse, contact the attorneys of Russo Law Firm at (520) 529-1515.
Can I receive compensation if the other driver’s car malfunctioned?
Generally, in a car accident, you’d be receiving compensation from the insurance company of the driver that caused the accident. In the case of a vehicle malfunction, the other driver may be seeking their own compensation from the company who manufactured or designed their vehicle. Rest assured, however, that if you did not cause the accident you were involved in, you will have a chance to seek compensation from the responsible party, even if that party is not the other driver.
Contact a Tucson Defective Automobile Lawyer
If you or someone you know has experienced a car malfunction or defect that led to an accident or made it worse, contact our attorneys at Russo Law Firm to see how we can handle your case and fight for you. The injuries that can be caused by negligent manufacture and design can be awful and catastrophic; many of the injuries can leave a victim hospitalized indefinitely, making life after the accident perpetually harder. We believe nobody should have to bear the costs of injury from negligent design or manufacture. In order to help you receive the compensation you deserve, contact our attorneys at (520) 529-1515 today. Remember, the sooner we can address your case, the greater your odds are of securing the compensation you need.