Russo Law Firm > Verdicts
Verdicts & Settlements
Pat Broom has settled cases and obtained verdicts well over $45 million since he started doing plaintiffs work in 2002.
- Brain Injury Settlements and Verdicts = More than $30 million since 2005
- Paralysis Settlements = More than $18.8 million since 2009
- Death Case Settlements = More than $15 million since 2004
- Bad Faith Settlements = More than $4.5 million
- $1,000,000 – 15 year old wrongful death. Leon v. Pedus Security. Insurance company offered $35,000 to settle.
- $1,158,000 – $1 million of which was punitive damages against a lender for mortgage fraud.
- $1,000,000 verdict against Border Patrol for negligent shooting of illegal entrant. The Border Patrol offered $0 to settle before trial.
- $1,350,000 verdict in moderate brain injury case where insurance company offered $400,000 to settle.
- $750,000 medical negligence verdict. Defendant doctor refused to settle prior to trial.